|日本語研修コース: 3Q & 4Q, 2018|
|Japanese Intensive Course, 3Q & 4Q 2018|
The Course is basically designed for the Japanese Government Scholarship students to learn Japanese before studying in graduate schools. However, international students of Tokyo Tech may also apply for the course under the following conditions.
- Eligible language level in Japanese
- Research advisor’s permission to attend everyday class
- To be sure to attend the all classes and events
- Course registration status within the prescribed number
* Note: Those who miss or delay classes cannot be accepted.
- Period: October 4, 2018 - January 23, 2019
- Class hours: 9 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. (Monday - Friday)
- Orientation: 11:00 a.m - 11:30 a.m, October 3 (Room 118, West Bldg.1, Ookayama Campus)
- A class: 10 students (Basic 1: those who have not learned Japanese at all)
- B class: 10 students (Basic 2: those who have 150 hours learning of Basic Japanese.)
- Scholarship-holders (MEXT) （no need to have an interview test.）
- Full-time graduate / research students
- Short-term exchange students & Researchers
- Access to the online registration site, [JCOS button], below.
- Make an account in the system, using your valid email address.
- Login to the system, and select "I will take the selected class(es)."
- Download the course application form when you finish an online registration there.
- Fill in the form and bring it with a signature of your supervisors to the interview.
- Only for intensive applicants: [JCOS button]
* Note1: Online application deadline is 12:00 p.m., September 28.
* Note2: Online application itself does not mean that you are accepted to the course. You must pass the following interview test to be admitted.
Time: 9:30 a.m., October 1 (Monday)
Place: West Bldg.1, Rm 118, Ookayama campus
- Please bring the application form with seal / signature of your supervisor
- If you find the above time inconvenient, please email to Prof. Yahiro HIRAKAWA at hirakawa.y.ab#m.titech.ac.jp (Please use “@” for “#” when you email.)
- Certificate of Participation is issued when you complete this course.
- International graduate students may obtain credits of your course degree: for master students, 1 credit par quarter as #400 subjects, and for doctor candidates as #600.
- Those who have already finished the pre-intermediate level and wishes to study more Japanese may proceed to take Intermediate Japanese classes or any of higher levels. You can find out further information on our website;
- Contact: Course Director Professor Yahiro Hirakawa (ILA; hirakawa.y.ab#m.titech.ac.jp)
- Please use “@” for “#” when you email.