Intensive Japanese Course
Application for this semester is now closed.
Information about 2021 1Q/2Q will be announced in Mar., 2021.
The Course is basically designed for the Japanese Government Scholarship students to learn Japanese before studying in graduate schools. However, international students of Tokyo Tech may also apply for the course under the following conditions:
- Eligible language level in Japanese
- Research advisor’s permission to attend everyday class
- To be sure to attend all the classes and events
- Course registration status within the prescribed number
- Period: Oct. 8, 2020 – Feb. 4, 2021
- Class hours: 8:50 a.m. - 12:20 p.m. (Monday - Friday)
- A class: 7-8 students (Basic 1: those who have not learned Japanese at all)
- Textbook: GENKI: An Integrated Course in Elementary Japanese Vol.1，Vol. 2 [3rd Edition]
|Priority is given according to the following order:|
(Finished for this semester. )
- Download the course application form. [DOCX] [PDF]
- Fill in the form and send it by e-mail with a PDF attachment to center#jim.titech.ac.jp (please use “@” for “#” when you email)
* Note1: Application deadline is by Noon, Sep. 23 (Wed) .
* Note2: Application itself does not mean that you are accepted to the course. You must pass the following interview test to be admitted.
(Finished for this semester.)
Time: 10:00a.m., Sep. 28 (Mon) by Zoom
- Certificate of Participation is issued when you complete this course.
- International graduate students may obtain credits of your course degree: for master students, 1 credit par quarter as #400 subjects, and for doctor candidates as #600.
- Those who have already finished the pre-intermediate level and wishes to study more Japanese may proceed to take Intermediate Japanese classes or any of higher levels. You can find out further information on the following website: Japanese courses for international graduate students
- Contact: intensive-contact#js.ila.titech.ac.jp (Please use “@” for “#” when you email.)